Monday, September 20, 2010

Updates

The vacation feeling has ended and we are back in the swing of things.  Casey has been really busy with school (as expected) and it’s been so amazingly nice to be living with my parents.   It’s nice to be able to hang out and talk with my parents when they get back from work.  It makes only seeing Casey an hour a day easier.  Casey has been loving school.  He doesn’t love always having homework but he loves everything he’s learning and all the people he gets to meet.  He’s already made a lot of contacts with different companies, and it’s exciting thinking of all the places we could end up.

As for me,  if you haven’t already concluded, I love being back in Utah.  I know we won’t still be here when Casey graduates so I’ve been trying to soak up everything.  I miss Wisconsin a lot though.  I was uploading some pictures yesterday and I saw pictures that Casey took the day before we moved.  He took pictures of random signs, stores, streets etc.  I started to cry.  It’s really hard to move!

Yesterday Carly turned 22 months.  She STILL only has 4 teeth, but I THINK 4 more may be coming in…  I am so sick of chopping her food up into tiny pieces that she can gum.  Pray for more teeth!  She is a little chatter box now.  She loves to talk and she loves to try to read.  She knows almost every letter in the alphabet, and she points out letters everywhere.  She is a smart cookie.  She is obsessed with the potty and will be ready for potty training soon.  I don’t think I'm ready for her to start potty training though-I don’t care what anyone says but changing a diaper is a lot easier to me than trying to get Carly to go potty on the toilet!!!

I promise I will update my blog more now.  I needed a break from the computer.  Casey got me a flip video camera (which I am in love with!) for our anniversary so I’ll upload some videos too.  AND Friday I’ll be back with Things I Love Fridays. 

No comments: