Thursday, August 26, 2010

What we’ve been up to

Carly has had so much fun playing with cousins!  My mom had a water party for all the grandkids last week.  I love seeing Carly playing with her cousins. 

DSC02647

 DSC02627 DSC02635   

Carly asks to blow bubbles almost 20x a day. We sit out on the porch for a good portion of the day playing outside and blowing bubbles.  We’ve gone through a lot of bubbles and I’ve come to really appreciate good bubbles.  I even resorted to making my own with glycerin.

DSC02657

Our Wisconsin family, the Farrenkopfs came to drop Katie off at BYU and we have had so much fun with them!  Carly goes to sleep asking for Ann and right when she wakes up in the morning she says “Ann?”

DSC02668

My little brother Jacob is an awesome tumbler and he taught Carly how to do somersaults a few days ago.  Now she can’t stop doing them!  Here’s a video of her doing them:

Carly learns how to somesault

1 comment:

Ann said...

That is so sweet but very ironic because I wake up in the morning asking for "Carly"! haha But I do miss her already! She is the sweetest little girl next to my Katie...LOVE YOU CARLY!