Friday, August 6, 2010

We’re alive

We’ve had a crazy last week, as moving is always crazy right?  We have half of our things in a storage unit and the other half at my parent’s house.  We’ve realized some things were put in storage that aren’t supposed to be in storage, and they are pretty much impossible to get out!  Everything is stacked 10 feet high in that thing!

It still feels like we’re on vacation and not actually living here.  I think things will hit us when Casey starts school in 2 weeks.

We have already loved being around family and Carly has loved playing with the loads of cousins that have been around.  She has been in heaven with all the space she has to run around in too. 

Casey and I love being close to campus again.  We love BYU campus and all things BYU.  We are so excited to be back!  A few days ago we walked around the new wing of the Tanner building to check out where Casey will be pretty much living for the next 2 years.  It’s way nice, and it got Casey excited to be back in school (we’ll see if that excitement lasts!)  Every time I walk around BYU campus I am amazed at how nice they keep everything, and how pretty the grounds are.  

When the craziness subsides (hopefully next week) I’ll start posting regularly again!

3 comments:

Patten Family said...

Hi Lindsey.

We had the Ward Cookout tonight and sure missed you. I saw someone who looked like Casey and I had to pinch myself and say, "No...they moved." We're glad your happy though and around family. It will really make things easier for you and Casey, especially when you have number two:) Hang in there. We love you!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Do they actually have Diet Coke there? Just kidding, we miss you guys.

Nick

Jodee Luke said...

Welcome to the west!!! I'm really excited for you guys. Just reading about BYU gave me chills. I love the campus (especially in the fall) it will be so nice to have family close by! Good luck Casey!!!