Saturday, June 6, 2009

I am 23!

My birthday was on Friday and now I'm 23! Yes, I really am only 23 all you old farts! I had an amazing birthday. Casey was so sweet to plan a birthday party for me. He got me a Sam's cake and invited some friends over. Everyone was so extremely kind to spend time with me on my birthday. It was so fun!

Casey also got me a jogging stroller! I'm so excited to be able to safely jog with Carly now (not that I've attemped to jog with her in the umbrella stroller...). Today we went shopping to some outlets and I got some very cute clothes with birthday money from my parents and Casey's parents. Thank you everyone for making my birthday amazing!




6 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Linds! Sorry I missed it...

Carly is looking darling, and I hope we get to see each other soon!

vanessa said...

Oh I would love a jogging stroller. I'd have to get a double jogger though and I already have three strollers so... maybe not. Glad you had a great birthday.

Jessica said...

It was so fun! Glad to celebrate with one cool 23 yr old!

Jodee Luke said...

Glad you had a great birthday!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! I bet that cake tasted sooo good! And awesome jogging stroller, that will be so nice! :)

family edge said...

The stroller looks great!