Monday, February 2, 2009

Better than caffeine

I have been off of Diet Coke with lime for 14 months now because of pregnancy and now breastfeeding. I have had caffeine-free Diet Coke a couple of times but it tastes weird. There have been countless days when I have craved the taste and pick me up that only DCWL can bring. This morning I woke up more refreshed than ever. I was confused why I felt this way when usually I feel like I need to sleep at least 4 more hours when I wake up. Did I sleepwalk over to Citgo and buy some DCWL after dreaming about how much I wanted some? No. I realized that my little Carly went to sleep at 9:30 last night and slept all the way until 8:30, with only one 10 minute feeding at 2:30. I hope this means that she has finally realized how nice sleeping is. Now I have so much non-caffeinated energy that I don't know what to do with myself!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Bless her little heart. I hope she keeps it up.

Bryant & Kathie Hatch said...

We need more pictures of Carly. We are missing you guys.