Friday, January 2, 2009

Home again, home again

Our two-week trip to Utah was awesome. I love the feeling of being home with my family. It's one of the best feelings in the world! Our time there went by so fast. I was so excited to hit up all the Mexican food joints so we went to all three (Cafe Rio, Costa Vida, and Bajio). I would have eaten Mexican food everyday if Carly could have handled it! We had a really fun Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at my parent's and Christmas evening with Casey's parents.

Carly was an amazing little traveler! Even though she didn't sleep for more than 20 minutes on both flights she never cried or whined. Everyday we realize how lucky we are to have such a good baby. She is always happy and smiling at us! While we were in Utah she started to sleep longer and longer through the night and now she only wakes up once to eat at night! It's so weird how extremely happy this has made me. I guess it helps me to realize that I can actually have a normal amount of sleep again.


Carly lounging on uncle Jacob's Batman couch



My family doing the 12 days of Christmas dance

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and that Carly traveled well. It is nice to start to feel normal again. Those first few weeks can be so hard!