Friday, October 17, 2008

Final Countdown

I'm due in one month exactly! I thought this day would never come. We've been to all the baby classes, read all the books, the room is 80% ready (I'll post pictures once it's at least 95%), and I'm starting to get a little anxious. It's so hard for me to not know exactly what is going to happen! I'm not a laid-back person at all. It's crazy to think that the baby can just come at anytime now. Casey and I are so incredibly excited. It's all seeming much more real now that we're in the final 4 weeks. Now we just need to find a name we like!

4 comments:

We are 3. said...

yeah for one month!! stay busy so it goes by fast(as fast as possible!)

Jodee Luke said...

Jodee is a good name;) I can't believe you are that close! I still remember you being like 10 weeks! We are so excited for you guys!

Megan said...

My goodness I can't believe you only have a month to go! I can't wait to see some pictures of the room!

Natalie said...

Hooray! Less than a month to go! how exciting. I can't wait to see the pictures of the baby's room! Hope you are feeling well! The baby will be here before you know it! :)