Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby update

Yesterday I went to the doctor. It's so weird to me that I go every week now. My doctor told me that the baby's head is down (I definitely came to that conclusion on my own this past week), I'm 50% effaced, and I'm already dilated 1 cm. She said I'm already making great progress. I asked her if she could tell how big the baby is and she told me the baby's a little over 6 lbs right now. I was so excited to hear all this information because it means we're going to have a baby soon!

P.S. Here's a website that I've liked checking: www.babysteals.com. It's a Utah company that a friend told me about. They put a new, popular, usually boutiqueish baby item up every morning that's at least 50% or more off, and they keep it up until it sells out that day. They sometimes have weird stuff that's over priced, but I keep checking to see if there will ever be something that's a really good deal.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see that little girl! So do you think your apartment is filled with enough pink yet??

Natalie said...

Babysteals is pretty cool huh? Things are pretty expensive sometimes though. How many weeks do you have left now???