Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby classes!

Last night Casey and I went to our first of 3 classes. Casey was dreading last night's class because it was all about breastfeeding. While I am really glad that I took the class I think Casey had nightmares about boobs last night. Overall the class was really good for me because I had no idea how to breastfeed. I learned a lot of important and helpful hints. Next is a childbirth class this weekend.

Last weekend we made our last large baby purchase! We got a pack n' play/bassinet. We've tried to space out purchases so that it doesn't seem like we're spending as much. It's been nice because now we only have small things that we need to get. I was so excited to buy the pack n' play because it was one of the first things that I knew I wanted. It's so nice! It has a noise maker, night light, changing table, mobile, bassinet and more. We're planning to put it in our room so the baby can sleep with us the first few months. I think it will perfect!

3 comments:

vanessa said...

Looks nice! These are awesome to have and very helpful when you travel.

Kari said...

When I took that class I was like all the boobs in the pictures are HUGE! Aaron had to work when I went so he luckily didn't have nightmares.

Natalie said...

Super cute!---the Pack n'play, not Casey's nightmare! :) We didn't have a pack n' play for a while there and then finally got one. They are really convenient and I would definitely say they are worth the money spent. So, how many weeks left on the count down? You must be super excited!?