Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hooray!

We just got our stroller today! I love it. It works perfectly with our car seat. I'm really glad that we found a car seat and a stroller that meet all of our random, picky requirements. I'm so relieved!

Here's our new stroller. It folds up like an umbrella stroller and has a lot of space in the basket underneath. It's exactly like the Maclaren strollers except a lot less expensive! Casey and I didn't want a stroller with a tray in the front and this one only has a bar in the front for the car seat to attach to (and it comes off). The main things that we wanted were a stroller that is light-weight, folds up small, and can be used through the toddler years - and we heard this one is perfect for those things. Hopefully we'll still like it once we actually use it!

1 comment:

vanessa said...

I want to see a picture!