Monday, August 18, 2008

Family shower

My sisters threw me a shower a couple of weeks ago in Utah. It finally feels like I'm going to have the baby soon because now I have some fun baby stuff! It was way fun to have my aunts, cousins, friends and Casey's family there.
Next time we see them we'll have a baby!

Today I went to the doctor and got all the fun 27-28 week tests. I'm one of the lucky few that gets Rhogam shots. I got my first of two shots today. The worst part of it was having to get the shot in my bum; I felt like I was five again! I also got the gestational diabetes/gluclose screening test. I'm sure most everyone knows how fun that is! It's so surreal to me that time has gone by so fast. I can't believe we only have 3 months left and now I'm going to the doctor every other week. I thought this day would never come. I feel like we have so much stuff to do to get ready for the baby to come, and we haven't even narrowed down the names we like yet. Casey and I are way too indecisive. Here are some shower pictures:

My sister Kari's creative diaper cake!

My newest nephew Ethan:

My sweet sisters (Brooke is having a baby girl in a couple weeks):

No comments: