Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Growing pains

Casey is coming to Utah tomorrow! I am so excited. I have never been away from him for longer than 3 days since we've been married. It has seemed like forever. I am so excited! I feel like in the last 3 weeks I've almost doubled in size... Now my belly button is no more. It's so exciting to think that Casey and I only have 3 months left until we get to meet our little girl so I'd better be getting larger. I have been feeling so well the last couple of months that I'm afraid during the 3rd trimester I'll start feeling uncomfortable. Recently my stomach muscles are sore from all the belly growth. Nobody ever told me that I'd have growing pains! I'm sure it's all worth it, we are so excited!

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

I remember tummy pains as you grow. No fun. I am sure others have told you, but if you rub lotion on your belly it seems to sooth it a little. How exciting three months!! Very fun. Enjoy having your hubby with you. Gotta enjoy these last moments that it is just you two :o)

vanessa said...

I told Casey on Sunday that you're probably going to look much more pregnant when you get back! I'm excited to see your little growing baby show a little more. :) Have a good graduation and say hi to Provo for me!