Sunday, January 27, 2008

School Schmool

I'm so glad the first day of class is over! I had to park in a lot like 10 minutes away from campus and then I rode a school bus to campus. I don't know why riding buses scares me so bad, but whenever I get on a bus I'm afraid I won't be able to get off when I want to, or that I won't be able to get back on again. However, I guess I'm not scared enough to walk 30 minutes instead. The picture above is Enderis Hall where my class goes down. I'll feel at home in my class because there are 24 girls and 1 boy, just like class at BYU. The teacher seems like she'll be cool too. She said that we get to try out wearing hearing aids and stuff... weird, but cool.
On Wednesday I get to have esophagoendoscopy. I'm kind of nervous, but the doctor said I won't remember anything. Sounds good to me!

No comments: