Thursday, January 24, 2008

Missing the traveling scene

Little Castle, big Lindsey in Heidelberg, Germany (Summer '05)
The Dibutsu in Kamkura, Japan (Summer '04 with the fam & Murayama San)
Asakusa Gate in Asakusa, Japan (Summer '04 with the fam & Mikako)
The random Hatch store in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan (Summer '04)
Monaco! (Summer '05)
Disheveled Lindsey in Pisa, Italy (Summer '05)
San Diego (Summer '06)

Florence skyline (Summer '05)

Rome Parliment Building (Summer '05 with Kari and Stuart)

Buckingham Palace (Summer '05)
Reykjavik, Iceland (Coolio Sign) (Summer '05)
Corfu Island, Greece (Summer '05)

I LOVE to travel. I miss it so much. I wish it wasn't so expensive! Tomorrow is my first day of class at UWM. I feel like I am going to college for the first time. It will be so weird to go back to the college scene.

No comments: