Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Long time no write



I kind of know how to blog now so I will write stuff more now. I don't even know where to begin though... hmmm, recent happenings: two trips to the hospital in the last 3 weeks, -25 degree weather, Packer mania, a weekend visit from Rachel, and homework. That sums up the last month of life here in Milwaukee. Casey and I are doing great! We had an amazing Christmas, it was so great to be home with our families. It felt very surreal to be back in Utah. Being back in Utah made us realize that we're supposed to be here in Milwaukee. We really like it here, it took a while to like it but we do now.
Casey and I are in need of a warm vacation, I'm thinking Morocco.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey Lindsey, I'm glad you have posted new stuff! Chad and I are happy you guys are doing well! We miss hangin' out. Talk to you later.