Friday, June 7, 2013

Things I love Fridays–Nail Polish

I have to paint my nails or else I bite them. I’ve pretty much kept some kind of nail polish (clear/colored) on my nails for the past 4 years straight so I’ve gotten to know a bit about nail polish!  Here are some of my recent favorites.

Essie Hip-anema, I love this reddish orange color!

hip-anema - pinks By Essie

Favorite base coat, Orly Bonder, This stuff is amazing! From the site: “Bonder, a unique rubberized basecoat, grips lacquer to the nail surface for lasting adhesion.  Prevents nail lacquer from wearing off for up to two weeks.”

Bonder

Revlon Posh, I love this color of green – the picture doesn’t do it justice!  I’ve been loving Revlon polish, it’s cheaper than top brands, but has high pigment and lasts a long time!

Revlon Nail Enamel, Posh

Favorite topcoat, Essie Good to Go, It dries the nail polish super fast!

Essie, Bouncer, it’s me!, Vivid blue color, it pops if you put it over a layer of white.

bouncer, it's me! - blues By Essie

1 comment:

Jodee Luke said...

that orange color looks awesome! i'm glad "tilf" are back. that's what you're calling it right? anyway i like what you have to post:)