Friday, June 28, 2013

Things I Love Fridays–andRuby

I debated whether I should post today because yesterday we heard some terrible news.  One of Casey’s scouts took his life yesterday, and we found out late last night that he passed away. There was no warning that he was suicidal he just always seemed like a happy teenage boy. Casey even went to his house a few days ago to get him ready for Scout Camp which starts this Monday, and he showed Casey his new lizard he got so he could pass off his reptile studies merit badge. I’ve never seen Casey so down before. I’m sure he’s just wondering if there was anything he could’ve done.

On a lighter note, I was already planning on this post so I figured I’d just post it anyway. My mom told me about the site www.andruby.com a few months ago and I can’t believe I had never heard of it before (maybe because I live in Ohio…).  Maybe I’m just totally out of the loop and everyone else has heard of this site! It has such cute accessories and clothes for great deals, and shipping prices are reasonable (you pay shipping per item because all the products come from different sellers).  I especially love their necklaces most of them are knock offs from other brands but still good quality!  I bought this necklace which is a remake of an Anthropologie necklace for $8.99 plus $2.99 for shipping so $11.98 for this cute necklace! 

  

They have new products up all the time.  I’ve seen really cute chevron skirts, swimsuits, kids bows etc.  Check it out if you haven’t yet!

No comments: