Friday, May 17, 2013

Things I Love Fridays–Clinique All About Eyes

All About Eyes

I have really sensitive skin, especially really sensitive face skin. I have tried out different brands other than my norm brands and almost always my face will poof up.  For some reason my face especially hates Maybelline stuff.  I had a coupon for some Maybelline mascara a few years ago and I bought some and my eyelids poofed up so much that they were pretty much swollen shut and even a few days after the incident my eyelids were still poofy and parts of my eyelid were peeling, so I will never again stray.

I LOVE Clinique.  Their products are hypoallergenic so I know that anything I buy from them will be nice to my face.  One of my all time favorite Clinique products is All About Eyes. It’s an under eye cream that reduces dark circles and puffiness, and it does a dang good job at it! I feel like I have especially large dark circles under my eyes and this stuff works wonders on them, and makes them disappear.  It also makes the skin under my eyes feel so smooth and soft. I also love how it makes a good primer for my under eye makeup to go on smooth.  If you’re in the market for an awesome under eye cream try this stuff.  If you have a favorite under eye cream comment and let me know!

P.S. Tonight Casey’s brother and our niece are coming in town to play with us all weekend.  Tomorrow we are going to Cedar Point (sans children!!!!). I am so grateful for our sweet friends who are going to watch out children all day while we ride on the adult rides!

No comments: