Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Get ready

It's late and Casey is out of town which means that I've watched all my shows on the DVR and I still don't want to get ready for bed because then I'll have to go turn off all the lights and lock the doors (that's his job) and run up the stairs in the dark.  So I'd rather stay up and read random stuff on Flipboard until I'm too tired to care that his side of the bed is cold.
Anyway, I know that a few people are subscribed to my blog, which hasn't been updated in quite some time, and I've been thinking for a while that I need to start blogging again for posterity's sake and because I don't write in my journal anymore (Casey does that for me every Sunday).  However, I know how exciting it is to read stuff about people's kids' monthly development so I wanted to do something different than that in addition to all the posts about my kids so I decided to start Things I Love Fridays again. I have a whole load of products that I love (I ran out of stuff last time:)) so I can start again.  So you two people that read my blog can get ready for this Friday!

No comments: