Thursday, January 10, 2013

Holland

Holland is 17 months as of yesterday which means only 1 more month until nursery!  Casey is the one that gets her for Sunday School and Priesthood because I have to teach music in Primary so he is a lot more anxious to get her in there! 

Holland can FINALLY walk! It has been so long in the making. She has been cruising for about 2 months but just started walking all the time at the first of December. She seems so much happier now that she get places faster than bum scooting. The bum of her pants thanks her!

Holland loves: Baby Einstein, being tickled, snuggling, babies (real and fake), pushing her babies in her strollers, her blankie that Grandma Kathie made for her, brushing her teeth, animals, playing in the toilet.

Holland has been a completely different child than Carly has been which has made us seriously think about waiting  3-4 years until we have another child.  To make a long story short she just cries (screams) a lot and wants to be held all the time, and she still has problems sleeping at night (which is the hardest for us to deal with, and I’m sure contributes to the whininess during the day).  However, because she is such a momma’s girl all the time I do get lots of cuddles and kisses from her, and I never get lonely!

DSC04832

DSC04836

DSC04775

I can finally walk!

1 comment:

Kim Shepherd said...

I'm the same way about nursery. Joey takes Jack the last two hours of church too because I have sharing time, etc. I think our husbands are more excited then us. Livie was similar to Holland. She was a really hard baby and wouldn't sleep very good. Jack has been the complete opposite. I'm kind of nervous to have another child because I'm afraid it will be like Livie was. I guess the crying, bad sleeping, etc doesn't last forever but it is so hard while you are going through it. When Livie was a baby/little toddler I kept telling my husband we are only have one child. haha