Thursday, January 10, 2013

Carly’s 4th Birthday

DSC04796

DSC04797

DSC04798

                    DSC04818DSC04819

DSC04824

DSC04829

Carly’s Birthday Interview

This year Carly had a rainbow birthday party, if you can’t tell :) She had all the girls from her Primary class over plus her good friend Max which is Casey’s coworker’s son.  She had the time of her life getting so much attention from so many people! Then a few days later on her actual birthday we went to Chuck E Cheese and had a family party.  I’ve decided that once my kids can talk I want to tape them talking about their birthday every year for posterity sake.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I can't believe she's 4 already!

Rachel and Todd said...

What a darling party, Linds! I love the balloon wreath--amazing! Seeing your little girl grow up makes me excited for my little gal to grow up and do all the fun girl things with her.