Friday, December 11, 2009

Things I love Fridays – Super Skinny Serum

image

I used to work at a salon in the mall during my first year at BYU and while I didn’t love the job duties I did love all the free and cheap hair product that I got! I still have a collection of hair product that I got while working there. I tried almost all the popular professional brands of shampoo/conditioner/styling product and Super Skinny Serum was my favorite. It was by far the best selling product where I worked too.

Why I love it:

-Smoothes and Softens Hair. It has silicone in it that prevents frizz and makes hair shiny.

-Reduces Hair Drying Time. The silicone helps to protect hair from heat damage and it actually helps to dry hair faster too.

-You only need to use a tiny bit. A bottle lasts about a year or longer. You only need to use a dime-sized amount.

3 comments:

kayla said...

I love that stuff too! I tried a different kind after my bottle ran out and it wasn't the same.

Holly and Daric said...

I agree, I really like that stuff!

Jodee Luke said...

Oh so that's Carly's secret to long flowy hair!!!