Friday, December 4, 2009

Things I love Fridays - Jimmy Eat World

I’ve decided to start up a new weekly post called “Things I love Fridays.” I know that it doesn’t really have a great ring to it but I knew that I’d forget to blog if it was on another day.  It will include totally different things every week. 

This week is dedicated to my favorite band, Jimmy Eat World.  They are my absolute favorite.  I’ve loved them since I was given one of their CDs for my 16th birthday by one of my best guy-friends.  I’ve never gotten sick of listening to that CD. 

Here’s my favorite song of theirs. It’s called “For Me This is Heaven.” I couldn’t find the music video, so you get to listen to the song while staring at them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent idea! I love JEW too. I don't think there's ever a time I'm not in the mood to listen to them.