Sunday, July 19, 2009

8 months old!



I can't believe my little girl is 8 months old today. Where has time gone? Carly is so much fun to hang out with. I'm so lucky to be able to hang out with my best girlfriend everyday. Carly is at such a fun stage right now. Here's what she's been up to this last month:
-Loves to eat on her own now. She can hold bottles and eat finger foods. I was a little sad at first when she decided that she didn't need any help eating but I got over that fast.

-Is crawling a little bit, but after a couple "knees" she rolls to her side. She's an extremely fast roller so she probably figures crawling won't do her any more good than rolling.

-Is a great sleeper. We are very very lucky.

-Is a great growler and talker.

2 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

man time is going too fast! she is getting so cute and seems to be a lot of fun. oh btw let us know when another fire strikes up...i'm in need of a roasted marshmallow!

Megan said...

Wow Carly is getting so big! She is such a cutie pie. I'm excited to see the little gal when we get back (and you guys too!) :)