Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby update #1,000

I'm due in less than one week! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Today I went to the doctor and just like the last 2 weeks she said "any day now!" I've heard that 80% of first pregnancies go past the due date so I've been counting on being a week late, but because of my doctor's reassurance that I'll have the baby any day I've been getting extremely anxious. The last 3 days I've been having a lot of contractions, and with every contraction I hope that I'll be able to find some regularity, but not yet! At least I know that I only have 2 weeks at the longest until my doctor will at least induce me. We'll let everyone know when she finally decides to come, but it could be a while longer...

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

Good luck! We're excited to hear the big news!!

Jessica said...

That is so exciting! You'll have to let us know, we'd love to make dinner or when your ready for a night out babysit!!

vanessa said...

I hope your baby comes soon and most importantly, that the labor and delivery goes smoothly. I'm sure it will go well! Enjoy your last few days alone with Casey!

Natalie said...

Can't wait to hear how things go and see pictures!! :) Hope everything goes well with your labor and delivery!

Rachel and Todd said...

Yay! Hooray! I'm so excited,