Saturday, August 9, 2014

June

For the first two weeks of June the kids and I went to Utah.  I was so homesick for Utah after a tough springtime. I wanted to go home so badly to Utah and just hang out with family and cook and shop with my mom. So I just decided to buy tickets and hope that Casey could make it.  He ended up not being able to come out to Utah at all, but we still had an awesome time!


Even though Casey wasn't there for my birthday, he still surprised me with a ginormous cake and flowers. 

 
The BYU planetarium with cousins


 Hit up Cafe Rio many times
Gave Aunt Brooke's dog a bath (the kids LOVED it)

Saw Cinderella at the Scera Shell. It was so much fun. 

  
 Had a sleepover at Aunt Brooke's house

Holland got her FIRST haircut! Before:

After

The kids had so much fun with cousin Ashley who Rainbow Loomed for them and painted their nails.

Went to a splash pad

The last weekend of our trip in Utah we went to Bear Lake with Casey's sister Maryn and her family. I had never been to Bear Lake and we had so much fun!




Hit up many shaved ice places with my mom.

Did a lot of my most favorite thing: hanging out with my sweet mom and dad. 


Saw one of our best Wisconsin friends, Katie!

Saw Wymount getting demolished!

2 weeks flew by! Oh how I adore Utah and my sweet family! 

No comments: