Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cleveland

A day after we got back from Disneyland Casey, Holland, and I headed to Cleveland to look for houses.  My sister Brooke graciously watched Carly for us while we were gone for 4 days, and I know it was not an easy task! (i.e. Carly tried to escape in the middle of the night) We flew in and out of the Provo airport and it was AMAZING.  It was so nice to get to the airport an hour early, walk right through security and not spend an hour on the tarmac waiting to take off.

My first thoughts of Cleveland: A lot like Milwaukee,  nice and green, lots of Chick-Fil-As, This EST time is going to kill me! (probably because we had just come from PST time and it was hard to adjust, especially with Holland)

AG set us up with a realtor to help us find a house to rent while we were visiting.  Our realtor had been working with us for a month beforehand getting a feel of what we wanted.  While we were in Cleveland we found a place that we liked enough and we decided on it to be just be done.  The owner of the house couldn’t go over the lease while we were there because he was busy or something so we left it up to our realtor to finish things up.  Right when we got home from Cleveland our realtor called and said she found our dream place and that it was a sign that the owner of the other house was busy because she knew we would want this new place.  She sent pics and we fell in love because it was EXACTLY what we wanted in our #1 city and in our price range so viola we signed. 

In short I am so so SO excited that we got a place that we really want. I think it will ease the hardness of the move of bit to be moving into a nice big place that we love.  I can’t tell Casey enough how much I’m going to love to be down the street from a Costco AND a Target too!  Here are some pics.

IMG_0882

IMG_0874

CIMG6765

IMG_0879

IMG_0886

IMG_0888

IMG_0891

IMG_0893

5 comments:

We are 3. said...

Yay for a nice place to call home! :) Congrats!

vanessa said...

Love it!! Glad you found a place you love. That makes a big difference!

benandcorinne said...

It is beautiful Lindsey! So excited for you, but will really miss you being here!

Stewart Family said...

What an awesome house! Love the huge backyard :o) And bonus to be down the street from two fabulous stores :o)

Rachel and Todd said...

Holy Moly you're getting a house! That's so exciting--congratulations!! I'm not very good at keeping up on blogs anymore, but I like to check in on your once in a while. I'm so happy for you. I hope adjusting isn't too tricky. :)