Friday, December 9, 2011

4 months old!

DSC03580

DSC03556

DSC03575

Time has flown by!  Holland is already 4 months old!  She is the most precious baby.  She smiles and giggles at everyone.  She loves to play with toys now, and  she gets pretty fussy if she can’t reach one that’s close to her.  She absolutely loves any toy that has a face on it (like the one in the pic above).

  Lately she’s been a little scared of anyone besides Casey and me holding her, and I’m hoping that this phase doesn’t last too long.  She’s become quite the little sensitive girl in that if Carly starts crying she will too!  She loves getting kisses and we give her a lot,  especially on that chubby belly of hers!  We love you little Holland!

3 comments:

We are 3. said...

She is just precious! It was soo good to see you last week! Carly is as funny and cute as ever and I still can't get over how well she talks!

vanessa said...

So cute! Love that chunky belly!! Lily's had a couple episodes of stranger anxiety already too. Let's hope it's a short phase!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable!! I totally see Carly in her little face too. So glad I got to snuggle her in August...I would be so sad if I hadn't met her yet!