Monday, November 14, 2011

3 months!

DSC03482

I love her belly!

DSC03509

DSC03451

DSC03456

Holland is still an angel baby.  She has been an awesome sleeper, rarely cries, and smiles all the time.  She loves her pacifier, and now loves to suck on her fingers and whatever else she can shove into her mouth.  She loves grabbing onto her little blankie, and nuzzling into it and falling asleep… All I have to do to get her to sleep is hand her her blankie and pop her paci in and she’s out – which was the total opposite of Carly so I am very appreciative!  She will never fall asleep while she’s nursing so I’m very glad that she can calm herself down and fall asleep on her own.

Carly has been a great big sister.  It took good a 2 months for her to start liking Holland, but now she gives her lots of loves and will put Holland’s pacifier back in her mouth if it ever falls out.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that last picture! I hope I get to see your girls soon!

Jessica said...

Agreed! That last picture just warms my heart, such beautiful girls!!

Spencer and Amy said...

Those kids of yours are sooo cute!

Tearsa said...

So sweet! I love your kiddos!!