Monday, January 17, 2011

hello, again

Sorry I’ve been so lazy about blogging lately!  All I’ve felt like doing lately is eating Creamies, sleeping, and watching TLC.   I have loved it though because I have an excuse for doing all those things multiple times a day…

Because I’m pregnant! We are very excited.  I’m due the first of August, which will be an exciting but not convenient time for us because we could be in Seoul, S. Korea (that is for another post).  I am really excited to have a baby in the Summer this time.

Being pregnant the second time around has already been so much more relaxing and enjoyable than the first time. I know that my body knows how to make a baby and carry it full term so I feel like I can relax and enjoy being pregnant. I really do love being pregnant.

I got an ultrasound last week and when the picture came up on the screen of our baby waving its arms and legs around I got teary eyed.  It really is so amazing that a tiny baby is growing inside of me, and it’s even more amazing that everything knows how to grow and develop.  Our bodies really are perfect.  How can some people not believe in a higher being? 

We’ve tried to help Carly understand that her life is going to turned upside down this Summer, but of course she has no idea what’s coming.  When we’ve asked her if she wants to be a big sister she replies, “NO!” Oh well, too late now!

16 comments:

vanessa said...

Yay!! Congrats!! So excited for you guys! Carly will be a great big sister I'm sure. The idea just takes a little time to come around to when you rule the roost!

The Johnsons said...

Yay! Congrats! Keep us posted! We are so excited for you guys!! Carly will love the baby when he/she comes. But it just might take a little adjusting. :)

Cynthia said...

I'm Thrilled for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having, and I'm also looking forward to hearing about Korea!

DeAnn said...

Great news! Congratulations!! Who's your doc? Just curious :) I can't wait to read about Seoul!

Natalie said...

Congratulations you guys!!! That is awesome news! I can't wait 'til Chad gets home so I can tell him! I'm so happy for you!!! :)

kayla said...

Congratulations!! We laughed so hard at "oh well to late now" I'm sure she will love the baby.

Patten Family said...

Congrats Lindsey:) Get ready for a rollercoaster!!!!

Rachel said...

Congrats, Lindsey!!!

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

Congratulations, Green Family! We are so happy for you! Another beautiful baby like Carly to fall in love with!

:) Patty

Ann said...

YEA!! This is wonderful news! I feel so excited to be a "Wisconsin grandma" again! :) This little baby has no idea yet how lucky he/she is to be going through this life with you and Casey as parents! And Carly as big sister!! Love you guys!

Jessica said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I felt the same way when we saw are little one on the ultrasound, how could anyone not believe in a higher being...the whole pregnancy process is so amazing.

Megan said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!

Jodee Luke said...

woohoo! congrats!

Stewart Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Congrats, that is wonderful news! Being pregnant is so fun and such an honor! Hope you feel well!

mildred said...

So this post was written awhile ago... are you still loving being pregnant? If so, you so cRaZy! That's awesome that you're feeling so well. I'm excited for you and I'm especially excited for Carly :)